interior design kitchen remodeling bathroom remodels kansas city

Cambria quartz countertops

Table of Contents

Cambria is the brand to use for your quartz countertops in the kitchen or bathroom. But why? Cambria is the manufacturer of a quartz stone surface that is rated to be the best choice when it comes to countertops. Quartz is the hardest natural material and Cambria knows how to bring the best colors and designs out. Cambria countertops are made of 93% natural quartz stone and the remaining 7% are a mix of add on ingredients for a maintenance free performance. Maintenance free means that you do not have to seal your countertop or perform any other maintenance to your new Cambria quartz countertop however you will still need to clean your countertop after using it. If you spell wine or coffee over your new Cambria countertop there is no need to stress about it because Cambria surfaces are stain resistant, meaning that the wine you just spell all over your countertop will not penetrate and stain your Cambria top. The fact that nothing penetrates or stains Cambria’s surface makes this quartz brand a nonporous product with the guarantee that no bacteria will penetrate and grow inside of it. Just wipe down the wine or coffee and go on with your day. Cambria is certified by the NSF International to be safe for use as a food preparation surface

Cambria takes quality very seriously and because they believe in the quality of every slab they offer, your Cambria quartz countertops is offered with Limited Lifetime warranty. The only American made quartz, family owned this brand is truly one of the best to deal with when it comes to kitchen or bathroom surfaces. With over 120 different designs and patterns, Cambria changes things up by releasing new colors every 3-4 months. Stay tuned with us for more information about upcoming colors to consider for your next kitchen or bathroom remodel.

Cambria can be purchased only thought authorized dealers and retailers and Karin Ross Designs is happy to be part of this exclusive family of showrooms and design centers.

Cambria quartz countertop
Karin Ross Designs offers Cambria quartz countertops