So, can you design your next remodeling project on your own?
The simple and honest answer is NO. Surprised?! Here is why…
– Interior designers are trained to see elements the typical homeowner doesn’t. Even though you “know” your bathroom or kitchen, you can’t “see” all aspects of how your bathroom or kitchen can be renovated and converted to a stunning Master bathroom or a Gourmet kitchen that embraces what you like without compromising comfort and keeping you within budget. Interior design is an art, a gift, that will help you create beautiful and useful spaces but will also add value to your home. By using an interior designer you will be able to convert your existing house to a HOME that will serve you and inspire you every minute of every day you spend in it. A remodeling job done right from design to execution will allow you to feel happy at home and will motivate you to dream about the next chapter in your life.
– Need to remodel your existing basement but you are on a budget? This is where the interior designer you consider can bring so much value to you. Interior designers are constantly searching for better products and they attend new product launches. Make sure you fully describe what you are interested in, which colors you like and how you intend to use every wall in your newly remodeled basement. Your designer will be able to prepare different options for your selection in which you will be able to choose from diversity of colors, textures, price points and usability. At Karin Ross Designs we like to mix and match different products so that you can splurge on the countertop but save on the tile for an on the budget experience.
Another way that interior designers can save you money and time is by offering an immediate opinion about if a particular aspect will or will not work in your upcoming basement, bathroom or kitchen remodel. With the help of Karin Ross Designs you will be able to see and understand if an item you like will serve you the way you expect during selection time instead of after the remodeling project is completed. Use the trained eye of an interior designer to make the right decision before the project has started to avoid spending more money on materials and labor.
– An interior designer can add so much to the aesthetic of your home making your home a “wanted” home. If you decide to sell your home the added aesthetic value the interior designer brought to your home could be what brings you a quick contract which means faster pay off day ahead.
– Interior designers love to show off their work and if you allow them to be creative they will, which will save you a ton of time searching for the “perfect” design. Set the style you are going for and let your interior designer create your bathroom, kitchen or basement spaces. Every designer has a different approach and different ideas so finding the right designer for your bathroom remodel, kitchen remodel or basement remodel is very important. With Karin Ross Designs you will have design/ selection sessions in which you will be able to participate along side the interior designers and use their trained eye in creating the perfect bathroom, kitchen or basement remodeling project.
– When pairing an Interior designer with a contractor it is extremely handy as the designer will communicate all aspects of the project to the contractor. You won’t have to search through contractors names to find the one that will understand what your interior designer created or intended. At Karin Ross Designs we work as a team where the design + build aspect of your bathroom or kitchen remodel is handled with high care in house.
Check out our design tips! Karin Ross Designs Shares 7 Tips To Make Your Remodeling Project a Success from IN Kansas City Magazine.