No big change in what type of countertop we should use for 2018. Quartz is in to stay and the brand of Quartz to purchase is CAMBRIA. The biggest change here are the new colors we expect for the Spring and Fall collections from Cambria- the number one family owned business that keeps producing and giving us quality, value and top layer of luxury.
But why Cambria quartz?
Cambria Quartz Countertops in Kansas City
Besides being a family owned business and made in USA, Cambria is made of 93% quartz and remaining 7% is decided between colorants and chemical compound which makes this quartz surface natural.
Karin Ross Designs uses Cambria Quartz for kitchen countertops and backsplash, fireplace hearths and surrounds, master showers, tops for bathroom vanities and on bars in basement remodels. Cambria is natural quartz which is one of hardest minerals on Earth.
The design pallets offer colors and designs similar to granite, marble and quartz making this brand the one to use as they have something for everyone’s taste but presented to you with Cambria’s durability and quality.
Cambria Quartz is nonporous and is a safe surface to spill coffee or wine on as the surface will not absorb any food or liquids. Did I mention it’s maintenance free?! That is right Cambria quartz is maintenance free, so enjoy!
From early 2017 Cambria started a new trend which was introducing several colors for Spring and several more for Fall, in a way capturing their client’s moods with the approaching seasons to such collections. At Karin Ross Designs we love using Brittanica Gold, Brittanica Warm and Ella for a traditional look with a modern spin.